6 year old boy with Cerebral Palsy requires extra help in the mornings and evenings. As there will be some lifting involved, a mature student or adult is preferred.
- Approximate hours (to be confirmed):
- Monday to Friday 6:30 to 7:45 am and 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
- May need occasional help on evenings or weekends with advanced notice.
- Helping with morning routine
- Playing and reading until the school bus arrives
- Helping with some homework in the early evening.
Rate to be discussed. Possibility of full time during the summer Vehicle required First Aid required Criminal record check Good experience for students (ECE, health, therapist-PT/OT, etc.) – but not required
For more information or to apply, please contact Ronna - cell: 240-8642