Bounce Inflatable AttendantLocation: PRCC
Position: Bounce Inflatable AttendantApplication Deadline: Wednesday July 4thh Start date: TBA Hours: Mostly weekend hours (Birthday Parties/Events) Wage: $10.15/hr
- Experience working with children and the public.
- Good customer service skills.
- High strength and fitness required. Manual handling training will be provided.
- Awareness of general safety regulations associated with a bounce inflatable and ability to enforce safety regulations with patrons.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification, or willingness to attain
- Screening through the Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Record Check
Personal Attributes: Energetic, friendly and outgoing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and taking down of bounce inflatable – high strength and fitness required.
- Keep order among patrons waiting to use the bounce inflatable.
- Collect fees from patrons. (i.e.: tickets, admission bracelets)
- Monitoring inflatable – monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, and arrange for removal of unruly patrons.
- Clean equipment if necessary.
- Inspect inflatable for damage or wear and report issues to General Manager.